- Join a historic gathering across Jordan, Israel and Palestine
- Explore region of the Jordan River Valley
- Explore Sacred and Historic Sites throughout Jordan River Valley
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit Church of Nativity, Solomon's Pools and Meggido Park
- Join the U Day Peace Concert in Haifa, Israel
- Meet and interact with various spiritual leaders and gurus
- Engage your mind, body and spirit in an adventure crafted to promote personal and spiritual development and growth
- Participate in group discussions and reflections with the guests, our facilitators and Cultural Ambassadors
Holy Land Living Water
Secure your place with a 20% Deposit on Checkout
A historic journey of spirit, music and ecology
Jordan, Israel & Palestine – February 1-7 2020
World Weavers and UNITY EARTH are inviting you to join our international delegation for an historic pilgrimage across Jordan, Israel and Palestine in February 2020. Holy Land Living Water will be a 7 day adventure of spirit and ecology that will include sacred site visits, music and ceremony, as well as ecological tours along the Jordan River.
Celebrating UN World Interfaith Harmony Week, Holy Land Living Water will serve to raise awareness about the groundbreaking efforts of regional NGO EcoPeace Middle East in facilitating collaboration and regeneration throughout the Jordan River Valley and beyond. The event is also presented in partnership with the United Religions Initiative.
THE ROAD TO 2020 COMES TO THE MIDDLE EAST
This week-long “journey of discovery” forms part of UNITY EARTH’s Road to 2020, a series of worldwide events designed to capture new opportunities for weaving a spirit of unity and peaceful coexistence across the Earth.
The focus area of the tour is the Jordan River Valley, which is of great importance to the Abrahamic religions. The purpose of this gathering is to draw attention to the significant role cooperation over water can play in enhancing livelihoods and engendering regional political stability.
The event aims to amplify the impact of interfaith voices nationally and regionally, in order to uphold a common conviction held by the monotheist Abrahamic faiths: a binding obligation on all to practice responsible stewardship, in reverence for our common home.
ECOPEACE MIDDLE EAST
It is the intention of this international gathering to bring greater global public awareness to the work of EcoPeace, in particular, its work for the ecological rehabilitation and sustainable development of the lower Jordan Valley, which is shared by Jordan, Israel and Palestine.
The event uses a faith-based approach showcased in EcoPeace’s Regional NGO Master Plan for the Sustainable Development of the Jordan River Valley, as the symbolism of the Jordan River can encourage Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faithful to actively support conservation efforts of this shared natural resource.
JOIN THE DELEGATION
UNITY EARTH is bringing approximately 75 International Delegates to Holy Land Living Water, including religious, indigenous & spiritual leaders, ecological advocates, diplomats, artists, social entrepreneurs, leading academics and media.
We are extending the invitation to be a part of Holy Land Living Water to the general public and have room for a small group to join the delegation.
*PLEASE NOTE: Program commences in Amman, Jordan and finishes in Haifa, Israel; therefore you’ll be arriving to Amman International Airport from your destination of origin, and depart from Tel Aviv International airport.*
Program Costs Includes
- Accommodations in Jordan, Israel and Palestine
- Main meals are included
- Entrance fees on tours and visits
- All events, workshops, ceremonies and panels according to program
- Guidance by experienced, authentic and knowledgable local guides
- World Weaver's Group Facilitators and Guides
- All transport according to program (airport transfer, private cars, etc)
- Local taxes
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Personal travel insurances
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Food and drinks outside program
- Personal expenditures
- Tips and gratitude's
- Expenses arising from any unforeseen circumstances
You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the program price for your booking to be confirmed. If your booking is made within 90 days of the departure date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 60 days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
Cancellation by the traveller
If you cancel your booking for any reason, the participant must notify WORLD WEAVERS in writing. The cancellation will be effective upon receipt of the notification by WORLD WEAVERS. Please note that the following charges will apply on cancellation:
- If cancellation takes place 40 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit (20% of the total tour price), regardless of our providers’ cancellation policy;
- If the cancellation takes place less than 40 days prior to the departure or during the program, 100% of the tour price will be forfeited, regardless of our providers’ cancellation policy.
If you fail to join a program, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
Cancellation by World Weavers
World Weavers reserves the right to cancel any program at any time up to 30 days before departure. World Weavers is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights. Should a program be cancelled, you will be offered the option of positions in other programs or a full refund of all fees paid.